Montgomery County ADAMHS is seeking applicants for the following position(s):
|Job Title:||Senior Program Coordinator|
|Division:||Treatment and Supportive Services|
|Reports To:||Associate Director|
Seasoned behavioral health administrator under general direction of the Associate Director requiring thorough knowledge of community behavioral health systems. This individual will be responsible for the day-to-day oversight of the Treatment & Supportive Services team who is responsible for planning, monitoring and evaluating an urban county behavioral health system serving individuals who have mental health illness or disability, substance use disorder and/or those at risk of a behavioral health disorder.
- Coordinate and work with local human services organizations, school districts, criminal and juvenile justice systems, and child welfare/child protection system to effect linkages of and/or to broker mental health and alcohol and other drugs services to meet the community needs.
- Assist in the writing of grants and coordinate the monitoring of the funded program/service to ensure compliance with the grant guidelines
- Assist in the development and implementation of the Boards’ State Community Plans with the Director of Treatment and Supportive Services.
- Work in collaboration and cooperation with the Director of Treatment & Supportive Services to develop and implement annual and long-range strategic plans for the Board based upon the approved priorities for the Board of Trustees.
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned by the Division Director
- Master’s degree in a Behavioral Health discipline, Public Administration or a closely related Management field with a minimum of five years of progressively responsible Management level experience, preference given to candidates with behavioral health experience and licensure. Administrative experience in public sector funding is a plus.
- Experience must include budgeting, program development/management, working knowledge of alcohol and drug addiction services, mental health services, quality/performance improvement activities, and managed care principles.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, with both internal and external customers, and able to multi-task effectively and efficiently several projects and assignments within short timeframes.
- Experience in PC software to include Office applications is required.
- Driver’s license, insurance and operational vehicle are required. Travel may be frequent, including travel outside Dayton area.
Please click here to apply.