The Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health Services Board for Montgomery County is seeking applicants for the following position:
|Job Title:||Administrative Secretary|
|Reports To:||Director, Administrative Services|
This position’s dual responsibility is to provide support to the ADAMHS’ Legal Services and Prevention and Early Intervention Division. The Administrative Secretary is responsible for coordinating with Director Administrative Services and senior leadership on agency/business contracts. The Administrative Secretary’s responsibilities will include drafting all internally generated contracts, and managing and maintaining the agency contracting process.
- Must process a minimum of three years secretarial experience, (legal experience preferred) or completion of associate degree core course work in secretarial science.
- Must keyboard 60 wpm.
- Have knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Application/Software to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook, basic Windows environment and general office equipment.
- Ability to compose general correspondence.
- Able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with supervisor, co-workers, vendor personnel and the general public.
- Must be able to prioritize and handle a variety of tasks effectively. Ability to type from rough written drafts or oral instructions
Please visit http://agency.governmentjobs.com/montgomery/default.cfm for a complete job description and to apply.